Before proceeding through this application, please verify that you are eligible.
Eligible breeder growers will be compensated for Increased Downtime using the following formula:
Total compensation = (Number of days of downtime over 56 days x $0.0075 sq. foot x Number of square feet in poultry houses) minus any compensation paid by poultry integrator.
In order to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following criteria, provide the requested documentation, and successfully submit this application for review.
1. You must be an Alabama resident.
2. You must be able to provide documentation that you were a poultry grower of breeder chickens and that you:
- Experienced downtimes over 56 days between March 13, 2020 and October 15, 2020
- Have not received full compensation from your integrator for these disruptions
3. ADAI will require each applicant to submit the following to qualify for eligibility:
- Copy of W-9
- Successful submission of this application and signed certification and assurances form.
- Statement describing the square footage of poultry houses on your farm.